Hi! Festival season is among us, and that makes me a happy girl. The Lollapalooza lineup was released a few days ago and I’m excited as hell. The Weeknd, Travis Scott, Odesza, Logic, Khalid, Blackbear, Quinn XCII, Bazzi, A R I Z O N A, ahhhh I could go on and on. But we will save that for another post.
My “festival” style isn’t very crazy, I’m not really into glitter every where or leotards but if that’s you, you go bae. This is just some inspo I’ve pulled from Pinterest and what I’m thinking of wearing this year. I’ve linked all the items in this post so you can shop them directly. If you’re stuck and don’t know what to wear, I hope this helps! What festivals are y’all going too?
– Skirt – Bandeau Top (only $10 and comes in seven colors) – Sunglasses
– Belt – Romper – Gladiator Sandals – Coin Necklace
– Graphic Tee – Denim Shorts – Belt Bag -Timberland Boots (I think I’m actually in love with these)
Or pair the shorts with a white / black laced top
– T Shirt Dress -Fringe Skirt Waist Belt
I’ve wanted a fringe belt for sooooo long, and this one’s only $24! You could definitely also just do a body suit under the fringe skirt.
Here are some other accessories that would go with any festival outfit (scroll down for links):
- Anklet set of 3
- Multirow Necklace
- Checkerboard Vans
- iPhone Crossbody (this has an opening so you can take photos!)
- Sk8 Hi White Vans
- Paisley Bandana
- Dr. Martens Chelsea Boot
2 thoughts on “Festival Fashion 2018.”
Big fan of the belt ! And obvi the lace top- just got one the other day from PacSun. Neat post B 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people
LikeLiked by 1 person