Getting Amazon Prime is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Anytime I need anything, I always check Amazon first. They have everything, most times, cheaper than in the store, and you don’t have to leave to get it! I’ve complied some of my favorite Amazon buys – makeup, lifestyle, wellness, etc.
- Christina 6 Pack False Eye Lashes – These are the best eye lashes I’ve owned, I have these Demi Wispies (#DW) and the regular Wispies (#WSP). They’re so cheap and I can even reuse them a few times. Also, the band is not thick or heavy which is one of my favorite parts. Very natural looking, but still adds length to your lashes.
2. Resistance Bands – I wanted something new to add to my gym routine, these are all over Instagram and they’re great even for at home workouts. These are only about $10 and like I said, they’re all over Instagram. Find and save videos of fitness accounts so you can refer back to them when you want to incorporate these into your workout 🙂
3. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides – Adding collagen to my diet has been one of the best things I’ve done. It definitely aids in a healthy gut and helps with digestion, but overall is beneficial to your body (especially hair, skin and nails).
4. Steamer – I never want to iron my clothes, but they’re always wrinkled. Having this handheld steamer has made it so much easier to get wrinkles out, you just fill it with water and keep the clothing right on the hanger and it heats up in probably 10 seconds.
5. Glass Bottles – These come in a pack of 6 and they’re perfect for juicing! I love juicing and these make it easy to make different types of juice and have them ready to grab and go for the next few days. They’re also aesthetically pleasing okay.
6. Camera Tripod – Amazon has a line of tech products – AmazonBasics. They have super cheap tech products and accessories for a lot cheaper and they’re all decent quality. I’m not huge into this type of stuff, but for me, it works. If you’re starting a Youtube channel, or blog, or anything and need a handle of tech equipment, definitely check here first to save some cash!
7. Patio Pavers – I know that you didn’t even know that you needed these – but you do. Especially if you have a small balcony, you lay these down and they interlock so you don’t have to step on the concrete. Patio szn is here people, and if you want patio goals, you need these.
8. Essential Oil Diffuser – If you don’t have an oil diffuser yet, just get one. They’re so relaxing and adding lavender oil to mine has help me tremendously sleep through the night 10/10 would recommend.
9. Acrylic Wine Rack – This is just fun and trendy. Imagine all of your cabernet or aesthetically pleasing Rosé bottles all lined up for this summer..
10. Meal Prep Containers – These make meal prepping so easy and they’re stackable so they don’t take up too much room in the fridge. They’re also cheap and not heavy like some glass containers can be. The divided sections also help with portion control.