It’s already almost Thanksgiving, which means Black Friday, which means CHRISTMAS is almost here. I love gifts, not just getting, but giving. Honestly, almost more than getting (almost). There is something for every man in your life here, boyfriend, brother, dad, grandpa, nephew, etc. I hope this takes the frustration out of buying gifts and/or inspires an idea of your own! Also – Marshall’s/TJ Maxx are going to be your best friend this season, there are always hidden gems at these stores, just make sure you’re in the mood to shop. Also, Amazon is always a life saver (Prime, duh), which I know, you already know. I’m just here to remind you, okay?
1. Allbirds Men’s Wool Runners – $95
3. Record Player Portable Bluetooth Turntable Built in Stereo Speakers – $60 (50% off!!)
4. Tie, Pocket Square & Tie Bar – $49.50
5. Nixon Time Teller Watch – $100
7. Herschel Cavas Duffel Bag – $85
8. Patagonia Wool Cap – $35
9. Clinique For Men Skincare Set – $49.50
Don’t let the men in your life fool you, they love skincare and everyone loves being pampered and being the best version of theirselves. Which brings me to my next gift:
Check Amazon, Clarisonic, Ulta, Sephora and Nordstrom if you’re looking into this gift, because all of these websites have constant promotions and gifting packages. $219 is a lot of money, so if you can get additional brush heads or free cleansers with it, more power to you. Just keep your eye out for the best deal, don’t just purchase the first one you see.
11. Ugg Slipper – $80
12. Workout Gear – New Years is right around the corner, which means new years resolutions. If your guy is planning on kick starting a healthy lifestyle – some new workout gear is the perfect way to support him 🙂
Nike Dry Fit Shirt – $38
Zella Shorts – $35
Nike Flyknit – $120
13. Plaid Fleece Robe – $50
14. Birchbox Subscription – $20
You can customize your guy’s box to their liking. Things like skincare, candles, ties, accessories, etc. can come in these boxes. They’re fun and a good option when you’re not exactly sure what to get someone.
15. Calvin Klein 3 Pack Boxer Briefs – $30
You’d be surprised how many guys need new underwear haha…
16. Yeti – $30+
You can personalize and customize these. There are so many options, and they really do keep your drinks hot/cold for hours.
17. L.L. Bean Fleece Pullover Sweater – $69 (plus they have 25% off their site right now!)
18. Shinola Six Pocket Card Case – $150
19. TRUFF Hot Sauce – $18
20. Vans – $50
You just honestly cannot go wrong with a pair of new sneakers
21. Leather Laptop Sleeve – $90
22. Personalized Beer Growler – $20
23. Bar Cart – $150
I think although bar carts are kind of conceptualized as a woman’s thing, this is sort of a more industrial type of bar cart that could work for anyone. I can see whiskey with rocks glasses and a decanter filled with Cab on this bar cart. Ok, I’m thirsty now.
25. A massage appointment
Trust me, we’re all stressed and need a break, especially during the holidays. Check Groupon for good deals – make sure you read the reviews or go somewhere you’ve been before or know of someone who has been. You know, to avoid a disaster 🙂
Happy Holidays !